» 1 onion diced
» 1 teaspoon Outback Spirit Crushed garlic Wild Lime & Chilli
» 3 chicken breasts, skin off
» 400gm artichoke hearts in water/brine or oil, drained
» 2 sticks celery, finely sliced
» 1 green capsicum finely diced
» 4 chat potatoes, quartered and par cooked
» Olive oil
» 1 jar Outback Spirit Mango Curry& Lemon Myrtle Cooking Sauce
» 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
1. Heat oil and sauté the garlic and onion until tender. Add the green capsicum and cook for two minutes.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and add to the pan, sautéing quickly to seal on all sides.
3. Place the cooked ingredients into a large oven-proof dish.
4. Quarter the artichoke hearts, slice the celery finely and add to the dish with the quartered chat potatoes.
5. Stir the jar of Outback Spirit Mango Curry & Lemon Myrtle Cooking Sauce and the stock thoroughly through all ingredients.
6. Place uncovered in a moderate oven and cook for approx 40 minutes.
7. Serve on a bed of rice or couscous and accompany with a green salad and/ or green beans.
Mango Curry & Lemon Myrtle Chicken
Create a delicious Mango Curry & Lemon Myrtle Chicken dish, with our simple step-by-step instructions.
View Recipe »
The winner of the The Age Epicure September 14th Outback Tomato Chutney, available for purchase now!
Find Out More »
Fast Aussie Favourites is the new recipe booklet, available now, containing some of our favourite local recipes.