» 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed and halved crossways
» 150 g snow peas, trimmed and finely shredded
» 2 pink grapefruit segments drained of excess juice
» 4 skinless salmon fillets (approx 150g each)
» Outback Spirit Lemon Myrtle Dressing
» Outback Spirit Salt & Pepperberry to taste
1. Marinate the salmon for 10 minutes in enough Outback Spirit Lemon Myrtle Dressing to just coat each side.
2. Cook the asparagus and snow peas until a bright green and retaining their crispness. Drain and refresh in cold water. Drain well.
3. Combine the asparagus, snow peas and grapefruit in a large bowl.
4. Remove the salmon from the Lemon Myrtle Dressing marinade and drain excess liquid.
5. Heat a non stick pan (or a pan very lightly sprayed with oil) and cook the salmon approx 2-3 minutes each side until medium or cook to your liking.
6. Place the cooked salmon on serving plates and divide the asparagus and grapefruit salad evenly over the top of each salmon portion.
7. Drizzle a liitle Lemon Myrtle dressing over the salad, season to taste wit the Outback Spirit Salt & Pepperberry and serve.
Mango Curry & Lemon Myrtle Chicken
Create a delicious Mango Curry & Lemon Myrtle Chicken dish, with our simple step-by-step instructions.
View Recipe »
6 pack sauce and dressing Gift Box ideal for Christmas giving with free Fast Aussie Favourites recipe book!
Find Out More »
Fast Aussie Favourites is the new recipe booklet, available now, containing some of our favourite local recipes.