» 2 bunches of asparagus, woody ends trimmed and halved lengthways » Olive oil spray » 500g fresh peas (or frozen may be used of course) » ½ red capsicum deseeded, inner pith trimmed and finely diced » ½ red onion , finely diced » ½ cup fresh mint leaves , torn » Outback Spirit Salt & Pepperberry » ½ cup (or to taste) Outback Spirit Wild Lime Dressing
1. Preheat a char grill pan or BBQ grill on high. Spray the asparagus with olive oil and cook for 3-4 minutes, turning to avoid burning. Asparagus should be briht green and tender crisp. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Cook the peas until tender and refresh under running cold water. Add to the asparagus.
3. Add the capsicum , onion and mint.
4. Season with the Outback Spirit Salt & Pepperberry and toss to combine.
5. Arrange on a serving platter and drizzle liberally with the Outback Spirit Wild Lime Dressing and serve.