Wild Pepper BBQ Rub 60g
This great Wild Pepper Rub, spiced with Mountain Pepper and Pepperberries and redolent of Native Mint, Lemon Myrtle and Anisata is the most perfect for rubbing all meats, sprinkling over roast vegetables – or anywhere you want a spicy yet aromatic, flavoursome result Perfect for ribs, brisket, steaks - and that's just to start!.
- This Rub is ideal for all meats and vegetables
- but is most perfect with red meats such as beef, lamb and kangaroo
- Rub well into the meat and let rest ideally for at least one hour and up to 24 hours before grilling, roasyiong or pan frying
- add to compound butters such as Wasabi and Wild Pepper Butter (see Recipes)
- add a big flavour hit to slow 5roasted lamb shanks or beef bourguinon
- Rub gently into field mushrooms before grilling with butter and garlic and lemon
Mountain Pepper, Native Mint, Lemon Myrtle, Anisata, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Cayenne Pepper
Product highlights: contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, no genetically modified ingredients and gluten free, suitable for vegans. Ethical supply chain assures consumers products have authenticity and integrity, supporting a network of suppliers within traditional indigenous communities.
*Before purchasing please contact us, if you wish to order our products and are outside of Australia!