Lemon Myrtle Coconut Chilli Sprinkles 60g
Lemon Myrtle is infused into a delicious blend of sesame seeds, shredded coconut with chilli, garlic and chives and the outcome is just super delicious. We call them Sprinkles but they are just like a dukkah except with no nuts.
So apart from using as a nut free Dullah what else can use Lemon Myrtle Coconut Chilli Sprinkles you ask? Let us count the ways:
- Sprinkle on any white meat before cooking
- Add to Panko breadcrumbs for a fantastic coating - or use on their own!
- Sprinkle on fish and seafood, before or after cooking
- Great as a seasoning over roast vegetables
- Sprinkle over a salad
- Sprinkle over a hummus dip, or an avocado dip, or a spicy pumpkin dip... so many more!
- Bake a potato and top with sour cream and Lemon Myrtle Coconut Chilli Sprinkles
Sesame Seeds, Lemon Myrtle, Coconut, Salt, Chilli Flakes, Garlic Granules, Chives
Contains Allergens: SESAME
Product highlights: contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, no genetically modified ingredients and gluten free, suitable for vegans. Ethical supply chain assures consumers products have authenticity and integrity, supporting a network of suppliers within traditional indigenous communities.