Lemon Aspen Superfruit Powder 30g
Hand Harvested, Gluten Free, No Sugar Added, Plant Based, Non GMO
- The antioxidants in Lemon Aspen are those that especially assist with skin repair and these compounds assist in skin regeneration over the long term. Vitamin C can assists our skin since it amplifies the synthesis of collagen and the antioxidants help reduce skin damage caused by those pesky free radicals and overall improve the appearance of our skin
- Lemon Aspen fruits contain higher levels of antioxidants than blueberries and blueberries are considered a high antioxidant fruit, internationally.
- These antioxidants help protect us by the scavenging of free-radicals that attack our cells are may assist in the delay or prevention of of Alzheimer's Disease, autoimmune and cardiovascular disease , some cancers and diabetes!
- Lemon Aspen fruit are high in potassium. 30g of our Superfruit Powder is equal to 85% of the Daily Adequate Intake for women and 65% of men's Daily Adequate Intake.
- and also a good fruit source of calcium, potassium, iron and magnesium.
- They also contain high levels of phosphorus, folate and zinc.
Product highlights: contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives and gluten free, suitable for vegans.
Supports the Outback Sprit Foundation - an ethical supply chain assures consumers products have authenticity and integrity, supporting a network of suppliers within traditional indigenous communities.
Carbon Neutral Delivery via Sendle- supporting Tasmania's forests