Tasmanian Pepper Salt 150g
This fantastic salt is made from local sea salt infused with spicy Tasmanian Mountain Pepper and Pepperberries. We infuse the salt with the herbs for some time before we know it has reached a level of aromatic perfection ( well we think so!) and making it available for sale. We must warn you -you will not know how you have lived without this product in your life!
- Sprinkle on ripe tomatoes and slow cook,
- sprinkle over potatoes and vegetables before roasting - and maybe just a touch once they're done!
- Tasmanian Pepper Salt is great rubbed on red meat before baking , roasting grilling and BBQing! We really like a piece of thick Porterhouse, rubbed with Tasmanian pepper Salt and cooked just medium-rare.
- Add a piece of Mountain Pepper and Wasabi Butter on top - just so good.
- Make an awesome Salt and Pepper Calamari with a difference! And then serve it with any of our amazing sauces!
Ingredients: local sea salt, Mountain Pepper and Pepperberry
Product highlights: contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, no genetically modified ingredients and gluten free, suitable for vegans. Ethical supply chain assures consumers products have authenticity and integrity, supporting a network of suppliers within traditional indigenous communities.
*Before purchasing please contact us, if you wish to order our products and are outside of Australia!