- 2 Middle Rashes Bacon with rind removed, chopped finely
- 1 small brown onion finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 tablespoons Outback Spirit Wild Pepper Rub
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Outback Spirit Wild Herb Salt
- 1/2 Cup Plain Flour
- Cooking Oil
- 6 Large Potatoes, peeled
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook bacon, onion and garlic until onion softens.
- Remove from heat and combine all other ingredients apart from flour and potatoes with the bacon mixture, stirring well.
- Shape mixture into eight evenly sized rissoles.
- Season plain flour with some Outback Spirit Wild Herb Salt and a little extra Wild Pepper Rub, and lightly coat each rissole.
- Heat oil in a clean frying pan and cook the rissoles on a medium heat until browned on both sides and cooked through. (approximately 5 minutes for each side or to your liking)
- Meanwhile, heat some additional oil to fry chips.
Cut the potatoes into thick chips, and fry until golden brown. Season with Outback Spirit Wild Herb Salt.
- Serve Burgers with Fat Chips and one of our great sauces.