- 500g green prawns
- 1 TBS Lemon Myrtle
- 2TBS olive oil
- !/2 Red capsicum finely chopped
- 1/2 red salad onion , finely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, cut into slcices
- 1 TBS red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Chilli Coconut Lemon Myrtle Sauce
- 1 TBS finely chopped coriander or Vietnamese Mint
- 2 Thick slices pineapple
- 1 tsp finely grated lime peel
- Wild Herb Salt to taste
- 8 soft totillas (warmed when ready to serve)
Heat a griddle pan and brush it lightly with a little of the olive oil. Once hot, cook the pineapple until roast3ed and soft (this may be done on the BBQ too) When cool, cut the pineapple into bite sized chunks.
Remove the prawn tails and clean the prawns by deveining. Rinse and dry the prawns and toss with the Lemon Myrtle.
In a frying pan, het the rest of the olive oil and cook the onion and capsicum until just tender.
Notes: Taking trouble to grill fresh pineapple makes a huge difference to this dish
Add the Chilli Coconut & Lemon Myrtle Sauce, vinegar and add the prawns. Cook for just a few minutes each side until the prawns just start to turn pink.
Gently stir through the pineapple and the avocado slices.
Fill each tortilla with a generous amount of the cooked prawns and sauce.